Pronto Retail is a c ompany that provides and reinforces a brand building platform in the U.S. Hispanic market through a direct store delivery (DSD) distribution network, and looking for aggressive, self-starters for Route Sales delivery positions. Chosen employees will be responsible for telecommunications products delivery on a timely basis to grocery stores, convenience stores etc.
Territory offers excellent potential for establishing new accounts. Continual support is offered to ensure your success by providing training and handheld computers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Call on assigned accounts and store management to maintain relationships and solve customer issues
- Solicit new business within the route territory
- Partner with accounts to implement marketing promotions for mutual benefit
- Order product and service assigned accounts with optimal distribution
- Partner with other Route Sales Representatives to create alignment in account chains
- Contribute and participate as part of a District Sales team.
- Analyze account sales data to achieve optimal distribution of product to achieve sales goals and minimize stale and related expenses.
- POS set according to guidelines
- Execution of promotions
- Conduct daily route settlement procedures to account for all products, invoices and cash.
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing market share.
- Provide route structure recommendations to District Management to assure optimum effectiveness.
- Being a champion for change and innovation initiatives.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Position Requirements :
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of sales experience, DSD experience preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Must be computer literate, Hand-Held Computer (HHC) preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service and solve customer issues as they arise
Please send resume to: email@example.com